Website Cedar Fair Entertainment Company
The Cedar Point Costume and Prop Shop is looking for organized, multi-tasking, talented individuals to join their leadership team. These positions will assist in overseeing all costume staff, prop staff, costumes and props for all Live Entertainment productions. Various positions will focus on purchasing, costume construction and fittings, logistical organization, hair and makeup, and prop tracking and sourcing. Experience working in a production shop is preferred. Supervision experience or oversight of crews is required.
- Costume Construction Supervisor – Oversee all costume construction, assist with costume designs, oversee fittings, and assist in oversight of all costume technicians.
- Hair and Makeup Supervisor – Oversee the design, sourcing, and maintenance of all wig, hair and makeup needs.
- Costume Logistics Supervisor – Account for, plan and track all costume pieces for all performers, coordinate load ins and tear-downs, and assist in oversight of costume technicians.
- Prop Area Supervisor – Oversee the prop technicians, stocking, tracking, sourcing, and maintenance of props.st in oversight of all costume technicians.
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and holiday periods to meet business needs
- Experience working in a theatrical shop
- Previous Supervision Experience
Qualification & Experience:
- Ability to pass a mandatory (or random) drug test, per Company policy, unless prohibited by state or provincial law
- Ability to pass a background check, if 18 years of age or older, which may include, but is not limited to, credit, criminal, DMV, previous employment, education, and personal references, per Company policy, unless prohibited by federal, state, or provincial law
Company: Cedar Fair Entertainment Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sandusky, OH, US
Application Deadline: N/A