Website Cedar Fair Entertainment Company
Lifeguards are in charge of ensuring all guests are kept safe and all rules and regulations are being followed. They are responsible for responding to any emergency that may occur in a timely manner and communicating as a team during emergency situations.
- Monitors and ensures the safety of all guests and co-workers throughout the pool by scanning their specific assigned zone every 10 seconds.
- Monitors attractions continuously for malfunction or safety concerns and communicates to department leadership.
- Screen all guests to ensure safety precautions are being met
- Screen all guests to ensure proper requirements Monitors and ensures the safety of all guests and co-workers throughout the pool by scanning their specific assigned zone every 10 seconds.
- Ensures every guest understands all attraction rules by administering verbal spiels as well as demonstrating proper rider positioning
- Records hourly capacity for the family pool
Company: Cedar Fair Entertainment Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mason, OH, US
Application Deadline: N/A