Website Cedar Fair Entertainment Company
Carowinds Workforce Schedulers will assist in the centralized scheduling process for park associates. They’re responsible for the scheduling functions as well as generating volume forecasts, projecting staffing levels, and determining optimal schedule patterns for park operating divisions.
- Revise park schedules when required due to staffing changes, labor shortages, or other interruptions.
- Responsible for scheduling duties within the FUNtime scheduling system, which includes managing and maintain long term schedules for various departments.
- Compile information, such as open shift reports, staffing details, or associate data.
- Identify potential gaps in scheduled coverage and present recommendations to department management and recruiting.
- Collaborate and work with park management to generate and modify schedules to ensure coverage and optimal service levels.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Provides guest service according to Cedar Fair standards when serving the guest or working with subordinates, including initiating guest interactions, answering questions and giving directions.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience is preferred.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- 1+ years of experience in WFM and scheduling functions for a workforce management platform (UKG preferred).
- 1+ years of experience with scheduling compliance rules and regulations.
Qualification & Experience:
- Maintains cleanliness and safety in assigned work area and performs all duties in compliance with Cedar Fair Safety guidelines and requirements and reports all unsafe or unusual conditions to supervision.
- Meets scheduling availability requirements, including nights, weekends, and holiday periods to meet business needs.
- Ability to pass a mandatory (or random) drug test, per Company policy, unless prohibited by state or provincial law.
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holiday periods to meet business needs.
- Meets Cedar Fair’s attendance requirements as outlined in Cedar Fair’s attendance policies.
- Ability to pass a background check, if 18 years of age or older, which may include, but is not limited to, credit, criminal, DMV, previous employment, education and personal references, per Company policy, unless prohibited by federal, state, or provincial law.
- Adheres to Cedar Fair’s Rules of Conduct including specific costuming and grooming standards as outlined in Employee Guidelines and other park/division specific policies and procedures.
Company: Cedar Fair Entertainment Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Charlotte, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A