Website Cedar Fair Entertainment Company
The internship program experience combines Cedar Point’s business needs with college level internship requirements. As an intern, you will have the opportunity to grow and learn in the hospitality and amusement park tourism industry through hands-on exposure to day-to-day operational tasks within your assigned Division. You will be responsible for providing excellent guest service and utilizing leadership skills while collaborating on group projects to ensure a successful operation.
- Perform audits of lock out/tag out procedures being performed by maintenance personnel while working on hazardous equipment to ensure compliance with relevant standards.
- Perform workplace inspections to ensure safety compliance of employees and code compliance of the facility with federal, state, and local regulations.
- Conduct audits for safety training documentation, such as hazardous communication, blood-borne pathogens, and vehicle operations.
- Perform monthly inspections for eye wash stations throughout the park.
- Conduct inventory of Department hazardous chemicals and ensuring proper Safety Data Sheets are maintained.
- Conduct and document compliance audits, inspections, and accident investigations.
- CPR Certification and valid driver’s license (Safety Internship)
- Must be attending an accredited college or university within the United States
- Must be at least 18 years of age
Qualification & Experience:
- Ability to pass a background check, if 18 years of age or older, which may include, but is not limited to, credit, criminal, DMV, previous employment, education, and personal references, per Company policy, unless prohibited by federal, state, or provincial law
- Ability to pass a mandatory (or random) drug test, per Company policy, unless prohibited by state or provincial law
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and holiday periods to meet business needs
Company: Cedar Fair Entertainment Company
Vacancy Type: Internship
Job Location: Sandusky, OH, US
Application Deadline: N/A