Website Cedar Fair Entertainment Company
With Cedar Point Amusement Park being “The Roller Coaster Capital of the World®,” we are always taking thrills to the next level because it is what we do! We’re bold. We’re daring. We provide the best service to every guest, every day, every time. Take a ride on one of our 18 coasters, or cool off at our water park, Cedar Point Shores. With all of our thrills we have to offer, we are the number one destination for fun for all ages!
- Responsible for all mechanical maintenance in regards to amusement rides and devices.
- Assist other divisions and departments as needed.
- Operate machine shop equipment.
- Good record and writing skills.
- Able to work at heights, including from catwalks, aerial lifts, crane baskets, scaffolding, and structure climb.
- Ability to demonstrate experience in electronic, electrical, and mechanical work.
- Must join Laborers Union.
- Must provide own hand tools.
- High school graduate or GED.
Qualification & Experience:
- Willing to work various shifts and days with the ability to work nights, weekends and holiday periods to meet business needs.
- Ability to follow manufacturer’s manuals and blue prints.
- Mechanical aptitude and experience with hand tools.
- Ability to pass a mandatory (or random) drug test, per Company policy, unless prohibited by state or provincial law.
- Ability to pass a background check, if 18 years of age or older, which may include, but is not limited to, credit, criminal, DMV, previous employment, education and personal references, per Company policy, unless prohibited by federal, state, or provincial law.
Company: Cedar Fair Entertainment Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sandusky, OH, US
Application Deadline: N/A