Website Cedar Fair Entertainment Company
Cedar Fair Entertainment is seeking an Corporate Adobe Campaign Developer and Data Analyst in Charlotte, NC (Richmond, VA or Cincinnati, OH). The Corporate Adobe Campaign Developer and Data Analyst will develop and execute multi-channel contact strategies across customer segments, touchpoint, channels, with the goal of driving revenue from existing and prospect customers. Integration of existing systems such as Gate Central or Merkle CRM data with Adobe email and SMS campaigns.
- Develop and maintain Adobe Campaign complex workflows working with both marketing and operational teams.
- Administrative i.e. email, meetings, training
- Monitor daily guest data transmissions to/from CRM data warehouse
- Provide data analysis for CRM Marketing data including providing delivered data sets and reports.
- Assist marketing team members in managing Adobe Campaign platform.
- Document and communicate campaign strategy and work with execution team to establish timelines and schedules for implementation and measurement.
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Business, Marketing or equivalent work experience will be considered
- 4-6 years’ experience with Adobe Campaign platform knowledge, t-SQL skills, data transformation
Qualification & Experience:
- SAS/SQL certificate preferred
- Adobe Campaign Certification or extensive technical experience with Adobe Campaign required.
- Programming languages such as VB, c#, Python, or other scripting languages a plus
Company: Cedar Fair Entertainment Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Charlotte, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A