Website Cedar Fair Entertainment Company
Maintain inventory of equipment. Read and understand checklists, instruction manuals, etc. Notify Maintenance of equipment problems, building repairs, etc. necessary to ensure safe and efficient operation.
- Maintains cleanliness and safety in assigned work area and performs all duties in compliance with Cedar Fair Safety guidelines and requirements and reports all unsafe or unusual conditions to supervision.
- Use hand and power tools to perform tasks and repairs.
- Guidelines and other park/division specific policies and procedures.
- Adheres to Cedar Fair’s Rules of Conduct including specific costuming and grooming standards as outlined in Employee
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Meets Cedar Fair’s attendance requirements as outlined in Cedar Fair’s attendance policies.
- Meets scheduling availability requirements, including nights, weekends, and holiday periods to meet business needs.
- Provides guest service according to Cedar Fair standards when serving the guest or working with associates, including initiating guest interactions, answering questions and giving directions.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holiday periods to meet business needs.
- Ability to provide own hand tools.
Qualification & Experience:
- Ability to pass a mandatory (or random) drug test, per Company policy, unless prohibited by state or provincial law.
- Ability to pass a background check, if 18 years of age or older, which may include, but is not limited to, credit, criminal, DMV, previous employment, education and personal references, per Company policy, unless prohibited by federal, state, or provincial law.
Company: Cedar Fair Entertainment Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Allentown, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A