Website Cedar Fair Entertainment Company
Workforce Schedulers will assist in the centralized scheduling process for park associates. They’re responsible for the scheduling functions as well as generating volume forecasts, projecting staffing levels, and determining optimal schedule patterns for park operating divisions. You will work directly with park management from all divisions, as well as with associates directly to ensure that work schedules meet various business demands, as well as the needs of all staff.
- Identify potential gaps in scheduled coverage and present recommendations to department management and recruiting.
- Creating schedules in the WFM scheduling system for various departments
- Revise park schedules when required due to staffing changes, business hours changes, or labor shortages
- Compile and manage information, such as open shift reports, staffing details, headcount templates, and/or associate detail.
- Managing and maintaining long term schedules for various departments.
- Collaborate and work with park management to generate and modify schedules to ensure coverage and optimal service levels.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience is preferred.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- 1+ years of experience with scheduling compliance rules and regulations.
- 1+ years of experience in WFM and scheduling functions for a workforce management platform (UKG preferred).
Qualification & Experience:
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holiday periods to meet business needs.
- Ability to pass a background check, if 18 years of age or older, which may include, but is not limited to, credit, criminal, DMV, previous employment, education and personal references, per Company policy, unless prohibited by federal, state, or provincial law.
- Adheres to Cedar Fair’s Rules of Conduct including specific costuming and grooming standards as outlined in Employee Guidelines and other park/division specific policies and procedures.
- Strong presentation skills.
Company: Cedar Fair Entertainment Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Buena Park, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A