Website Cedar Fair Entertainment Company
The Technical Services Assistant will assist the Technical Services Area Manger with implementing new park systems including parkwide theatrical lighting, parkwide sound, and live venue productions. They will also assist with the daily operations of the department by handling administrative paperwork, schedules, and leading departmental training programs.
- Maintains cleanliness and safety in assigned work area and performs all duties in compliance with Cedar Fair Safety guidelines and requirements and reports all unsafe or unusual conditions to supervision.
- Assist Manager of Technical Services with implementation of new park systems including parkwide theatrical lighting elements, park wide sound elements, and live venue production elements.
- Assist with the design, implementation and operations of daily technical equipment in the park as well as assist in technical aspects of festivals, special events and live entertainment offerings.
- Assist with daily operations and special event setups for various lighting and sound systems located within the park.
- Provides guest service according to Cedar Fair standards when serving the guest or working with subordinates, including initiating guest interactions, answering questions and giving directions.
- Assist Technical Services Manager in the implementation of a training program to guide and educate other technicians in the department in an effort to grow and develop future professional technical and leadership skills.
- Ability to pass a background check, if 18 years of age or older, which may include, but is not limited to, credit, criminal, DMV, previous employment, education and personal references, per Company policy, unless prohibited by federal, state, or provincial law.
- Ability to pass a mandatory (or random) drug test, per Company policy, unless prohibited by state or provincial law.
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holiday periods to meet business needs
Company: Cedar Fair Entertainment Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kansas City, MO, US
Application Deadline: N/A