Website Cedar Fair Entertainment Company
Cedar Point offers a very competitive wage, full benefits package, including medical, dental and vision, 401k, 3 weeks paid vacation, as well as, paid sick days and paid holidays. If you are excited to deliver great customer service, have a sense of pride and ownership in driving positive results within the team, and believe in the importance of diversity and inclusion, then come join our team!
- Lead recruiting team and oversee phone and in-person interviews, supporting hiring decisions and recommendations for seasonal and part-time positions.
- Conducts business in a professional manner and in compliance with all company policies and procedures
- Collaborate and partner with the Recruiting Manager to understand staffing needs and create strategy on how to fill positions across the park.
- Attends on-site and off-site recruitment functions to attract talented individuals to our organization.
- Actively seek for new and engaging ways to connect, build relationships, partner and network with local and non-local schools and community groups.
- Experience with iCIMS systems (or other ATS), Text Recruit, HCM, Day Force, Microsoft Office Suite preferred.
- 3-5 years of solid recruitment experience; high volumne, hospitality and/or retail recruiting preferred.
- Ability and confidence to participate in an Manager-On-Duty work rotation to include evenings, weekends, and holiday periods to meet business needs.
- Excellent communication skills required and ability to meet strict deadlines in a short amount of time.
Qualification & Experience:
- Ability to pass a background check, if 18 years of age or older, which may include, but is not limited to, credit, criminal, DMV, previous employment, education and personal references, per Company policy, unless prohibited by federal, state, or provincial law.
- Ability to learn and work independently and multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Maintains candidate and employee confidence and protects operations by keeping Human Resources information confidential.
- Provides an excellent candidate experience and presents Cedar Point as the Employer of Choice.
- Ability to pass a mandatory (or random) drug test, per Company policy, unless prohibited by state or provincial law.
Company: Cedar Fair Entertainment Company
Vacancy Type: Part-time
Job Location: Sandusky, OH, US
Application Deadline: N/A