Website Cedar Fair Entertainment Company
Interviews, hires, trains, and manages stage managers within stage show area. Assists in coordinating and structuring annual auditions and interviews to staff shows and areas with the appropriate talent and technical support. Interact with our guests and make their day amazing through meaningful connections.
- Monitors attendance for individual shows and entertainment areas; responsible for scheduling and changing schedules.
- Reads, reviews, and communicates information submitted by Area Managers to appropriate personnel.
- Oversees the maintenance of technical and performance quality.
- Coordinates and structures an annual Supervisor Seminar; facilitates weekly meeting with area supervisors.
- Coordinates the hiring of the performers and technicians for the individual shows and area including the preparation of contracts, approving conflicts in associate schedules and travel riders.
- Coordinates rehearsals for all shows and entertainment areas.
- Solves interpersonal problems and evaluates individual situations, while representing the park and department’s disciplinary policies and procedures.
- Serves as Officer of the Day as scheduled during operating days.
- Evaluates Area Supervisors and reviews all line associate evaluations within the show.
- Reviews, coordinates, and gathers information for end of season bonuses.
- Meets scheduling availability requirements, including nights, weekends, and holiday periods to meet business needs.
- Provides guest service according to Cedar Fair standards when serving the guest or working with subordinates, including initiating guest interactions, answering questions and giving directions.
- Maintains cleanliness and safety in assigned work area and performs all duties in compliance with Cedar Fair Safety guidelines and requirements and reports all unsafe or unusual conditions to supervision.
Qualification & Experience:
- Ability to pass a background check, if 18 years of age or older, which may include, but is not limited to, credit, criminal, DMV, previous employment, education and personal references, per Company policy, unless prohibited by federal, state, or provincial law.
- Adheres to Cedar Fair’s Rules of Conduct including specific costuming and grooming standards as outlined in Employee Guidelines and other park/division specific policies and procedures.
- Ability to pass a mandatory (or random) drug test, per Company policy, unless prohibited by state or provincial law.
- Meets Cedar Fair’s attendance requirements as outlined in Cedar Fair’s attendance policies.
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holiday periods to meet business needs.
Company: Cedar Fair Entertainment Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mason, OH, US
Application Deadline: N/A