Website Cedar Fair Entertainment Company
In this role, you will be front and center in the Kings Island hiring experience during the 50th Anniversary Celebration! As a part of a recruiting team, you will own the candidate process from start to finish by reviewing applications, conducting interviews, and matching candidates’ experience to current openings in operating divisions. Recruiters ensure that all pre-employment processes are completed by each candidate, as well as conduct daily on-boarding sessions for incoming employees.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Reviews applications for seasonal and part-time positions and contacts qualified candidates.
- Conducts group interview sessions and makes hiring decisions or recommendations for seasonal and part-time positions.
- Collaborates and partners with Recruiting Team Leadership to understand staffing needs and positions across the park.
- Manages requisitions from sourcing to fulfillment.
- Provides an excellent candidate experience.
- Partners with department representatives to provide updates on hiring.
- Conducts business in a professional manner and in compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- Attends on-site and off-site recruitment functions to attract talented individuals to our organization.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Ability to learn and work independently.
- Ability to master multiple computer systems, including application and candidate tracking systems.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines in a short amount of time.
Qualification & Experience:
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays periods to meet business needs.
- Ability to pass a background check, if 18 years of age or older, which may include, but is not limited to, credit, criminal, DMV, previous employment, education and personal references, per Company policy, unless prohibited by federal, state, or provincial law.
- Education and/or experience in Human Resources preferred, but not required.
- Maintains candidate and employee confidence and protects operations by keeping Human Resources information confidential.
- Adheres to Cedar Fair’s Rules of Conduct including specific costuming and grooming standards as outlined in Associate Guidelines and other park/division specific policies and procedures.
- Ability to work with multiple candidates at once and provide individual assistance courteously and efficiently.
- Ability to work in a call center environment and talk on the phone for extended periods of time.
- Meets Cedar Fair’s attendance requirements as outlined in Cedar Fair’s attendance policies.
Company: Cedar Fair Entertainment Company
Vacancy Type: Part-time
Job Location: Mason, OH, US
Application Deadline: N/A