Website Cedar Fair Entertainment Company
This individual will conduct the training classes for the Food & Beverage department. This includes the end-to-end faciliatation of the classes, creating new hire schedules, administration duties pertaining to the training classes, and completing compliant paperwork.
- Meets scheduling availability requirements, including nights, weekends, and holiday periods to meet business needs.
- Maintains cleanliness and safety in assigned work area and performs all duties in compliance with Cedar Fair Safety guidelines and requirements and reports all unsafe or unusual conditions to supervision.
- Meets Cedar Fair’s attendance requirements as outlined in Cedar Fair’s attendance policies.
- Provides guest service according to Cedar Fair standards when serving the guest or working with subordinates, including initiating guest interactions, answering questions and giving directions.
- Conducts large group orientation classes focused on park policies and procedures, as well as other training module; employs active training techniques to encourage participation, tests for understanding and responds appropriately to distractions or disruptions.
- Maintains accurate records of training class paperwork and attendance; enters data, files, faxes, answers phone calls, makes copies and performs general office duties.
- Assists in creating and evaluating training modules.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Ability to speak in front of a large audience, conveying subject matter in a professional and engaging manner.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
Qualification & Experience:
- Ability to pass a background check, if 18 years of age or older, which may include, but is not limited to, credit, criminal, DMV, previous employment, education and personal references, per Company policy, unless prohibited by federal, state, or provincial law.
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holiday periods to meet business needs.
- Ability to pass a mandatory (or random) drug test, per Company policy, unless prohibited by state or provincial law.
Company: Cedar Fair Entertainment Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mason, OH, US
Application Deadline: N/A