Website Cedar Fair Entertainment Company
Supervises and participates in the inspection, maintenance and repair of ride and facility electronic/electrical equipment/electrical controls and systems to ensure efficient and safe operations at all times. Assists in the installation, modification, upgrading and repair of electrical equipment and control systems used throughout the Park. Performs related technical and supervisory duties as required.
- Assists in other areas where control expertise is required, such as energy management lighting systems.
- Coordinates and performs annual preventative maintenance of ride control systems.
- Supervises and participates in the inspection, maintenance and performance of electronic/electrical repairs for Park rides,ensuring efficient and safe operations at all times.
- Orders parts as needed for maintaining ride control systems.
- Ensures rides are maintained according to the manufacturer, Cedar Fair and State guidelines to ensure the safety of ride operators and guests.
- Supervises and coordinates retrofits of existing control systems.
- Maintains working copy of existing control system software and keeps up to date with newer versions.
- Makes suggestions on improving or retrofitting existing ride control systems when variables such as obsolescence indicate the need for doing so.
- Assists in overseeing the work of outside contractors as necessary.
- Maintains integrity of existing ride control programs and annually checks for discrepancies of each ride system.
- Inspects and evaluates rides for proper function; detects and investigates any electronic/electrical malfunctions or irregularities and responds to daily trouble calls.
- Coordinates activities with other departments and crews as necessary.
- Assists in maintaining documentation of ride control systems.
- Must possess a valid MN driver’s license.
- 2-4 years related experience required in industrial electrical and electronic maintenance.
- Ability to use spreadsheet and database computer systems.
- Must possess extensive knowledge of PLC’s, motor drives and display units.
Qualification & Experience:
- Ability to pass a background check, which may include, but is not limited to, credit, criminal, DMV, previous employment, education and personal references, per Company policy, unless prohibited by federal, state, or provincial law.
- Ability to pass a mandatory (or random) drug test, per Company policy, unless prohibited by state or provincial law.
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holiday periods to meet business needs.
Company: Cedar Fair Entertainment Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Shakopee, MN, US
Application Deadline: N/A