Website Cedar Fair Entertainment Company
Workforce Schedulers will assist in the centralized scheduling process for park associates. They’re responsible for the scheduling functions as well as generating volume forecasts, projecting staffing levels, and determining optimal schedule patterns for park operating divisions.
- Identify potential gaps in scheduled coverage and present recommendations to department management and recruiting.
- Guide day-to-day operation of central scheduling office.
- Responsible for scheduling duties within the FUNtime scheduling system (UKG Dimensions), which includes managing and maintaining long-term schedules for various departments.
- Collaborate with park management to generate and modify schedules to ensure coverage and optimal service levels.
- Revise park schedules when required due to staffing changes, labor shortages, and other business interruptions.
- Field and resolve associate scheduling concerns.
- Compile and manage information such as open shift reports, staffing details, head-count templates, and/or associate data.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- 1+ years of experience with scheduling compliance rules and regulations.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience is preferred.
- 1+ years of experience in WFM and scheduling functions for a workforce management platform (UKG preferred).
- Strong presentation skills.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
Qualification & Experience:
- Meets Cedar Fair’s attendance requirements as outlined in Cedar Fair’s attendance policies.
- Adheres to Cedar Fair’s Rules of Conduct including specific costuming and grooming standards as outlined in Employee Guidelines and other park/division specific policies and procedures.
- Maintains cleanliness and safety in assigned work area and performs all duties in compliance with Cedar Fair Safety guidelines and requirements and reports all unsafe or unusual conditions to supervision.
- Ability to pass a mandatory (or random) drug test, per Company policy, unless prohibited by state or provincial law.
- Ability to pass a background check, if 18 years of age or older, which may include, but is not limited to, credit, criminal, DMV, previous employment, education and personal references, per Company policy, unless prohibited by federal, state, or provincial law.
- Meets scheduling availability requirements, including nights, weekends, and holiday periods to meet business needs.
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holiday periods to meet business needs.
- Provides guest service according to Cedar Fair standards when serving the guest or working with subordinates, including initiating guest interactions, answering questions and giving directions.
Company: Cedar Fair Entertainment Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Allentown, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A