Website Cedar Fair Entertainment Company
Worlds of Fun provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
- Trains, directs, evaluates and coaches staff with appropriate documentation; conducts counseling sessions as needed; trains and evaluates job performance of Team Leaders and makes performance recommendations.
- Executes attendance schedules and prepares daily tasks schedules to ensure efficient operation of the location(s); completes administrative paperwork (i.e. time cards, labor reports, evaluations, and associate filed document(s)) as required by division.
- Maintains labor and cost of sales budget requirements by continuously evaluating and adjusting to the business needs. Oversees cash control in the stand and works with Loss Prevention to maintain accurate cash records and decrease register variances; completes and submits 10th of a case and daily inventory sheets.
- Works with Personnel Supervisors to ensure staffing needs for assigned location are met and in compliance with Minor Labor Laws; contacts and follows-up with Food & Beverage associates who walk out or stop reporting.
- Takes appropriate action to resolve concerns and complaints from park guests and associates; gives verbal directions. Responds to emergency situations.
- Ensures subordinates are trained in all facets of the operation such as service procedure, production flow, equipment usage and leaning.
- Provides associates with necessary information and tools to effectively do their jobs. Ensures that all work, storage and service areas are cleaned and meet local and state sanitation guidelines.
- Uses clear and concise lines of communication between management, associates and other divisions. Attends Supervisory meetings and communicates information to counterparts.
- 2+ years related experience in a supervisory role required.
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge of the policies and procedures of the park and the Food & Beverage Division.
- Must be least 18 years of age
Qualification & Experience:
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holiday periods to meet business needs.
- Ability to pass a background check, if 18 years of age or older, which may include, but is not limited to, credit, criminal, DMV, previous employment, education and personal references, per Company policy, unless prohibited by federal, state or provincial law.
- Ability to pass a mandatory (or random) drug test, per Company policy, unless prohibited by state or provincial law.
Company: Cedar Fair Entertainment Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kansas City, MO, US
Application Deadline: N/A