Website Cedar Fair Entertainment Company
Dorney Park and Wildwater Kingdom is seeking a Full Time Operations Supervisor to assist in the operation of our Food and Beverage Division. Under the guidance of the food Management team, these senior supervisors are responsible for operating an assigned grouping of locations to maximum potential while providing a fun and memorable guest experience to the customers who attend our park. This is a full-time position with year-round responsibilities and health care benefits.
- Learn, understand, and demonstrate proficiency in operational tasks, service/production flow, equipment cleaning and usage, and menu items in the locations
- Take steps to ensure that subordinates are trained in all facets of the operation such as service procedure, production flow, equipment usage and cleaning
- Assist with Recruiting, Hiring, training for the Food Division as needed
- Maintains food quality standards, shrinkage, portion control, and records waste daily at assigned locations
- Oversee the inventory process to ensure that counts are accurate and entered in a timely manner.
- Responsible for maintaining labor and cost of sales budget requirements by continuously evaluating and adjusting to the business needs
- Provide clear, concise, and specific lines of communication between management, associates, and other departments.
- Displays positive attitude about the park and department to all associates
- Complete administrative paperwork (i.e., approving shifts, labor reports, evaluations, and employee file documents) as required by division
- Under the guidance of Management, oversee all operating aspects of assigned food locations within the park, overseeing location leadership to achieve assigned tasks and goals in a timely and effective manner
- Servsafe Manager and RAMP certifications or the ability to successfully complete such trainings with provided support and training ( these certifications require a potential candidate to be at least 18 years old)
- Proficiency in computer applications such as Microsoft Office
- Minimum 2 years of previous supervisory experience in a food service or event venue preferred
- Demonstrated ability to work with associates, guests, and supervision in a positive, productive and professional manner
Qualification & Experience:
- Ability to learn and instruct others on various pieces of food equipment such as but not limited to, cotton candy machines, mixers, ovens, ice cream machines, broilers, grills, fryers, etc.
- Ability to learn and use additional computer programs such as FoodTrak inventory software and Qlik analytics tools
- Applicants must pass a mandatory or random drug screening per company policy, unless prohibited by state or provincial law
- Competency with the English language at a level sufficient to receive or dispense basic job assignments and instructions
- Strong ability to make mature and intelligent business decisions
- Be able to lift, carry, push, or pull certain items up to 50 pounds frequently, and more than 50 pounds occasionally
- Availability to work nights, weekends, and holidays during park operating months
Company: Cedar Fair Entertainment Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Allentown, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A