Website Cedar Fair Entertainment Company
Kings Dominion has an opening for a year round, full time position of Food & Beverage Operations Supervisor in Doswell, Virginia. This position supervises daily food operations within the Park, including restaurants, concession carts, and special events.
- Develops, trains, supervises and directs seasonal area supervisors.
- Ensures proper inventory and point of sale controls.
- Ensures service, quality and integrity standards are maintained throughout assigned area.
- Assists with providing 100% of menu items.
- Ensures food locations are in compliance with health, fire, ABC and safety regulations. Ensures facilities are inspection ready at all times.
- Ensures the assigned area maximizes sales and profits.
- Works to meet operating budget on an ongoing basis.
- Ensures proper cash control and cash register operations.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Demonstrated ability to work in an independent environment with minimum supervision and deliver against set goals.
- Minimum of 2 of food and beverage/kitchen operations experience
- Minimum 3 years of supervisory experience
Qualification & Experience:
- Strong time and project management skills and experience.
- Written and oral communication skills, experience in public presentations, spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- Ability to work nights and weekends as required by business and account demands.
- Proficient in basic business software applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and comfortable with learning new software.
Company: Cedar Fair Entertainment Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Doswell, VA, US
Application Deadline: N/A