Website Cedar Fair Entertainment Company
Oversees the daily operation of the Admissions & Guest Services Department. Promotes a guest-centric culture which highly values both guests and associates. Upholds safety, service, and cleanliness to the highest standard. Trains and manages associates while developing entry level leadership positions within the Department.
- Proficient in Microsoft products and internal company programs.
- Maintains certification in all functions of the Admissions & Guest Services Department.
- Oversees break compliance of Associates and Leadership Team.
- Assists in the creation and review of training materials.
- Provides tools and relevant park information to ensure the success of team.
- Assists in hiring and onboarding of associates. Ensures timely start of first day for associates. Oversees appropriate staffing levels and provides recommendations for hiring periods.
- Assists guests and associates in person and via phone. Displays outgoing, friendly, versatile, flexible, and professional levels of guest service in accordance with Cedar Fair’s standards.
- Ensures adequate daily staffing levels and coordinates cross-training of associates from other departments as needed.
- Establishes and maintains good working relationships with other supervisors and managers across departments and divisions.
- Takes responsibility for operations in all areas of the Admissions & Guest Services Department, including Tolls, Ticket Sales, Ticket Taking, Guest Services, and Call Center.
- Trains and develops Area Supervisors, Team Leads, and Associates. Creates and distributes evaluations for Area Supervisors.
- Ability to work alone with minimal supervision or in a team environment as needed.
- Ability to demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft products.
- Ability to demonstrate excellent communication skills and utilize strong verbal, written, analytical, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to perform essential duties of an Area Supervisor – Admissions & Guest Services.
- Ability to demonstrate strong communication skills.
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions.
Qualification & Experience:
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent. Ability to draw and interpret graphs.
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and holiday periods to meet business needs.
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to demonstrate excellent planning skills and attention to detail. Ability to handle multiple tasks at once.
- Ability to make sound decisions in high stress situations.
- Ability to pass a background check, which may include, but is not limited to credit, criminal, DMV, previous employment, education, and personal references, per Company policy, unless prohibited by federal, state, or provincial law.
- Ability to lead and work with a diversified work force.
- Ability to pass a mandatory (or random) drug test, per Company policy, unless prohibited by state or provincial law.
Company: Cedar Fair Entertainment Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Shakopee, MN, US
Application Deadline: N/A