Website Cedar Fair Entertainment Company
The Cedar Point Workforce Management team is looking to add a dynamic, servant leader who knows how to think outside the box. As a manager of workforce management you’ll have the opportunity to challenge the status quo and have a significant part in shaping Cedar Point’s future for the greater good. You’ll work with your team, and cross-functional partners to evaluate current processes and find opportunities for improvement and optimization. You’ll be an agent of change that specializes in change management by ensuring teams across all divisions are well trained and equipped with the knowledge and understanding that they need to effectively execute processes as intended and also utilize supporting tools and reporting.
- Stays current on internal work processes, policies, and procedures and identifies recurring problems around them.
- Define key metrics to provide business partners a solid understanding of business performance.
- Analyze and manage associate training and certifications, adjusting as needed to ensure staffing levels are achieved.
- Monitor productivity of labor force utilizing the WFM system, reporting, and dashboards.
- Work with Director of Workforce Management to oversee workforce optimization programs to ensure innovation and standardization of best practices across all divisions.
- Work with internal audit, HR, and management teams to ensure compliance standards are being met.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Math, Statistics, Finance, Business, Economics, Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of labor budgeting, building labor budget model
- Preferred experience in Hotels & Resorts and Food & Beverage industries
- 3+ years of data and analytics experience
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with workforce management, forecasting and capacity planning
Qualification & Experience:
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holiday periods to meet business needs.
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to pass a background check, if 18 years of age or older, which may include, but is not limited to, credit, criminal, DMV, previous employment, education and personal references, per Company policy, unless prohibited by federal, state, or provincial law.
- Ability to pass a mandatory (or random) drug test, per Company policy, unless prohibited by state or provincial law.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- 2+ years of experience with WFM software/solutions
- A solutions-oriented mentality with a data driven approach
Company: Cedar Fair Entertainment Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sandusky, OH, US
Application Deadline: N/A