Website Cedar Fair Entertainment Company
Maintains the Maintenance Department Tool Crib and assists the Maintenance Office Supervisor in Inventory Management.
- Receives incoming supplies, verifies shipments and expidites deliveries to specific work centers / departments.
- Assists in annual or semi-annual inventories by physically counting inventory items to verify accurate reporting.
- Follows proper storage requirements of equipment and supplies.
- Operates hand-held or desk mount radio.
- Delivers stock shipments between warehouse and Spare Parts locations driving a forklift when needed.
- Sets up new Vendors when needed.
- Ensures Spare Parts are properly logged out and then updates inventory and shelf locations.
- Greets employees and guests to the Maintenance Office and provides information on operational matters as well as general information.
- Performs basic maintenance and repair of tools to keep them in a safe operating condition.
- Assists with key and equipment checkout procedures.
- Maintains a high level of confidentiality associated with documentation.
- Contacts Vendors and obtains competitive replenishment quotes for inventory purchases.
- Organizes Tool Crib Tool Shelves and keeps an accurate tool inventory.
- Answers phones, handles general office duties, types, runs copy machine and fax machine and files as needed.
- Orders replacement parts and maintains inventory stock levels within proper min / max limits.
- Must be able to type and have computer skills with familiarity of word processing, data entry and spreadsheet management (Microsoft Word and Excel preferred).
- Small set of hand tools and steel toed safety shoes are required.
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holiday periods to meet business needs.
Qualification & Experience:
- Ability to pass a background check, if 18 years of age or older, which may include, but is not limited to, credit, criminal, DMV, previous employment, education and personal references, per Company policy, unless prohibited by federal, state, or provincial law.
- Ability to pass a mandatory (or random) drug test, per Company policy, unless prohibited by state or provincial law.
- Driver’s License
Company: Cedar Fair Entertainment Company
Vacancy Type: Temporary
Job Location: Mason, OH, US
Application Deadline: N/A