Website Cedar Fair Entertainment Company
This position maintains, installs, and repairs a variety of equipment including: refrigeration, air conditioning, electric motors, heating units, heat pumps, hermetic compressors, furnaces, burners, intake and exhaust fans, economizers, humidifiers, capacity controls, semi hermetic compressors, split systems, flame safeguard controls, air compressors, air driers, and packaged units.
- Installs, repairs, adjusts, maintains, retrofits and troubleshoots refrigerant controls, compressors, heat pumps, split systems, ductless splits, packaged units, electric motors, motor controls, commercial furnaces and related controls, water pumps, exhaust fans, unit heaters, economizers, humidifiers, capacity controls, sizes of air compressors and air dryers and related accessories and controls, chillers, (reciprocating, screw and centrifugal), cooling towers, automation control systems and all types of glycol systems.
- Inspects, diagnoses, and repairs malfunctioning equipment including heating, ventilation, air conditioning, refrigeration and other kitchen equipment.
- Priorities and schedules work according to severity and nature of problem.
- Develops, revises and implements preventative maintenance programs using information from users, manufacturers, and equipment history records.
- Maintains accurate and up to date records of all maintenance schedules, work performed and supplies used.
- Maintains equipment and supply inventories.
- Maintains all required EPA documentation and follows all EPA and AQMD rules when working with refrigerants, oils, and other regulated chemicals.
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years experience in HVAC and refrigeration repair
- Demonstrable familiarity with EPA refrigeration regulations and requirements. EPA universal refrigerant license needed.
- Must join Plumbers Union
Qualification & Experience:
- Ability to pass a mandatory (or random) drug test, per Company policy, unless prohibited by state or provincial law.
- Ability to read blue prints, diagrams, and repair manuals, and to convey technical specifications orally and in writing,
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holiday periods to meet business needs.
- Ability to pass a background check, if 18 years of age or older, which may include, but is not limited to, credit, criminal, DMV, previous employment, education and personal references, per Company policy, unless prohibited by federal, state, or provincial law.
Company: Cedar Fair Entertainment Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sandusky, OH, US
Application Deadline: N/A