Website Cedar Fair Entertainment Company
Under regular supervision, the landscaper performs various tasks as required in the maintenance of Park grounds. Maintains assigned vehicles and equipment. Maintains required records and performs related work as assigned. This individual will report to the Landscape Manager
- Exercises care in the use and maintenance of assigned equipment.
- Refers to policy and procedure manuals, maintenance manuals, equipment manuals, training materials, horticulture reference texts, etc.
- May assist in training and supervising the work of seasonal crew members as assigned.
- May assist with specialized groundskeeping duties, which may include caring for trees (cabling / bracing trees, repairing cavities in trees, determining special tree care needs, performing difficult pruning, etc), pest and disease control, maintaining irrigation systems, etc.
- Completes routine records and forms as required.
- Assists with Park washdown duties as required.
- Assists in setting up for special events.
- Operates / uses various equipment, which may include a tractor, mower, loader, back hoe, trucks, man lift, fork lift, tiller, trencher, gas trimmer, edger, blower, auger, weed eaters, etc.; uses a two‑way radio for Park communication.
- Attends meetings, workshops, classes, training, etc., as required.
- Uses landscaping and groundskeeping tools and various other hand and power tools.
- Ability to pass a mandatory (or random) drug test, per Company policy, unless prohibited by state or provincial law.
- Minimum 2 years experience in irrigation, hardscaping, planting, and pesticide
Qualification & Experience:
- Ability to pass a background check, if 18 years of age or older, which may include, but is not limited to, credit, criminal, DMV, previous employment, education and personal references, per Company policy, unless prohibited by federal, state, or provincial law.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holiday periods to meet business needs.
Company: Cedar Fair Entertainment Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Santa Clara, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A