Customers of Caterpillar equipment expect high quality products and the Motor graders, Medium Wheel Loaders and Rotary Mixers we make in North Little Rock are no exception. It all starts with the manufacturing process and if you get a charge from being part of the team that makes this happen, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join the team as a Manufacturing Engineer!
- Respond to customer issues and lead process improvements.
- Troubleshoot day-to-day process issues, develop solutions and monitor improvements.
- Design and direct the acquisition of all necessary tooling and machines.
- Perform technical analysis of manufacturing processes through a lens of continuous improvement.
- Analyze and deploy engineering change notices.
- Procure material related to manufacturing improvements through external suppliers.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience with AutoCAD.
- Good communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Experience with MES (Manufacturing Execution Systems) and SAP.
- Experience with Engineering Teamcenter or similar engineering. process management system.
- Experience with VPPA (Virtual Process Planning for Assembly).
- Experience with 3D modeling programs (NX or Creo).
- A thorough knowledge of manufacturing concepts demonstrated through prior experience working in a manufacturing environment.
- A bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Engineering Technology or related discipline from an accredited college or university.
- Ability to work with a diverse group of employees and customers.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Little Rock, AR, US
Application Deadline: N/A