At the Caterpillar facility in Victoria Texas, we take pride in working together to safely build quality attachments that enhance the productivity and utility of Caterpillar machines, equipping them for a wide range of tasks and operating requirements.
- As a welder, you’ll receive a competitive pay starting between $16.12 to $20.95 per hour. Over time, based on performance, attendance and business need, there is opportunity to promote to higher welder positions with pay up to $24.25 per hour and to promote to advanced manufacturing positions.
- You’ll have the opportunity for pay increases based on skills and performance, as well as an annual opportunity for a merit increase, and a quarterly bonus.
- You will receive full healthcare benefits (medical, dental, vision, etc.) a matching 401 (k), paid holidays, paid vacation, among other benefits.
- Potential to advance your career into operations leadership and other advanced manufacturing jobs.
- Safety is a top priority. We provide all personal protective equipment- welding hoods, steel toe boots, gloves, safety glasses, etc. as well as uniform shirts, pants, and jacket..
- Work in a modern, clean, climate controlled, well-ventilated, safe environment. Be part of a leading global manufacturing company while working on a team with a family-like culture.
- Possess a welding certification or a minimum of three (3) years of welding experience.
- Must be able to pass Caterpillar welding and classroom testing which includes welding courses with 80% or higher score, safety course 100% passing, 2F 8mm weld test, 2F10mm weld test, 1G weld Test. Failure to pass these tests after 4 weeks of employment could result in termination.
- Ability to work from 7:00 am to 3:30 pm, with overtime as required or available.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience MIG welding
- Ability to read blueprints.
- Ability to work safely and wear all required personal protective equipment.
- Ability to work well individually and in a team environment
- Ability to work overtime to support production demands.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Customer Service
Job Location: Bryan, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A