To perform the material handling and warehousing functions required in the receiving processing, storing, moving, packing and shipping of parts, materials, equipment and supplies at the Waco, TX facility.
- Reports defects and need for repairs.
- Uses machines for weighing, banding, wrapping, packaging, stenciling, etc.
- Works from a variety of source documents to verify quantities, count parts, fill orders, package parts, etc.
- Performs the material handling and warehousing functions required in the receiving, processing, storing, moving, packing, and shipping of parts, materials equipment and supplies.
- Maintains related clerical records and operates computer terminal to access and mobile equipment (Reach Truck, Forklift Stand up/Sit down, Tugger, etc.) to facilitate job functions as required.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Performs related and/or specialized clerical duties and resolves discrepancies as required.
Qualification & Experience:
- Intermediate proficiency (Basic skills/knowledge. Capable of functioning independently) in Glovia and/or Mach 1 order management systems
- At least 6 months of forklift experience is required
- Inventory control experience
- Standard Operating Procedures or Standard Work experience
- Experience with Glovia and/or Mach 1 order management systems
- At least 6 months of stand-up forklift experience is required
- Auditing experience
- Basic mathematical ability
- At least 6 months of warehouse operations experience is required
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Waco, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A