As a company, we will take on every challenge that faces us, just as we have in the past. We will continue to lead in our industries because of employees like you. You’re here on purpose, with a purpose. Your work builds the world. You build what matters.
- Coordinate the Regional Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) process for the Motor Grader product group, consolidate WW inputs in order to achieve profitable market leadership and business growth.
- Collaborate with the industry sales team (GCI & GRUES) and worldwide manufacturing facilities from order-to-delivery.
- Lead monthly Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) process by working with industry sales teams, demand managers from other facilities; provide analysis and recommendations to production planning groups; provide feedback to all data sources to drive improved accuracy in each subsequent cycle.
- Manage demand and orders to optimize Commercial and S&OP metrics such as Sales to Users, PINS, Availability, Order Promise Date, Inventory.
- Develop and maintain Commercial and S&OP common goals such as Sales to Users and Inventory Months of Sales with specific industry segments as part of the S&OP process.
- Proactively drive and coordinate actions to address gaps in Commercial and S&OP metrics.
- Support coordination of product allocation to balance optimal business goals.
- Quickly and correctly identify problems, which may not be obvious and solve problems; determine the best course of action, within departmental guidelines, from many existing solutions.
- At least 4 years in sales, marketing, S&OP, supply chain or other job-related experience that develops knowledge to Motor Graders or other Earthmoving products.
- Education, certification or on the job experience in data analytics. Specific experience in gathering data from facilities, dealers and customers;
- Analyzing the data and developing/implementing solutions.
- Thorough knowledge of company products and product applications
- The ability to work with Caterpillar systems for S&OP process
- Demonstrated advanced analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Demonstrated leadership, collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Relocation is not available for this position.
- ISE assignment is not available for this position
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: Decatur, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A