Website The Walt Disney Company
Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) is seeking an experienced Post Production Engineer, who will work closely with FX Network’s award-winning Marketing team. This team utilizes industry standard software tools to generate and complete marketing material in a fast turn television broadcast environment. The Engineer must have excellent communication skills and be able to consult, train, knowledge share, interact, and develop relationships with engineering, graphic artists, editors, audio engineers, creative directors, and management.
- Orchestrate workstation management, imaging, and configuration.
- Ensure proper documentation of systems and procedures.
- Maintain server room environmental and monitoring equipment, license servers, as well as asset tracking systems.
- Research and implement new technologies that optimize the creative vision of the FX Marketing Team.
- Orchestrate and perform the upgrading and configuring of infrastructure systems, software and firmware patches and upgrades to operating systems as needed.
- Perform system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems, and key processes, reviewing system and application logs.
- Assess, troubleshoot, and resolve user hardware/software issues and/or failures.
- Assist operators in resolving technical or operational issues.
- At least 3+ years of work experience in the VFX industry.
- High School Diploma or GED required
Qualification & Experience:
- Audio systems including ProTools and the S6 Console.
- Storage Systems including Nexis, Isilon, StorNext and AWS.
- Editorial systems including Avid Media Composer, Resolve, Flame and Premiere.
Company: The Walt Disney Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A