Website The Walt Disney Company
The Production & Investment Planning group will support all business units across the Disney enterprise to identify and access worldwide government based incentive opportunities, including but not limited to, worldwide film and television production incentives. The Production & Investment Planning group will identify opportunities for savings, evaluate and minimize risks and assist in implementing the changes necessary to realize those benefits in a fashion aligned with operational objectives.
- In partnership with the production teams, assist in the logistics of all “Give Back to the Community” advance screenings (1500 + attendees at each) for Walt Disney Studios, Marvel, Lucasfilm and ABC Studios. This may require domestic and international travel.
- Partner with Vice President to ensure alignment between franchises based plans and initiatives and production incentives.
- Perform in a Chief of Staff roll to the VP, Production & Investment Planning. This includes research on all government representatives (bios, political positions, affiliations, terms, etc.) prior to meetings.
- This position will be the first contact for all meet and greets between government representatives and the production and production finance teams.
- Work closely with production executives and creative team members to develop presentations to promote marketing opportunities tied to incentives for various jurisdictions.
- Build and maintain stellar relationships with film commissioners, brokers and studio counterparts.
- Research and respond to day-to-day questions that come up from the business units regarding film and television production incentive programs.
- 4 year degree in a business related field
Qualification & Experience:
- Strong technical skills: MSOffice (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word) and SAP, plus ability to troubleshoot basic technical issues; demonstrated proficiency in excel required.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in government relations and/or studio entertainment finance
Company: The Walt Disney Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Burbank, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A