Website The Walt Disney Company
The TV Mastering team is responsible for the Mastering titles produced by Disney Channels, ABC Signature, 20th Television, FX Productions and other production entities. The Distribution Operations Manager coordinates the creation of archival and servicing file assets used to service clients across all media types. The Distribution Operations Manager is the liaison between post-production, vendors, and internal departments.
- Managing vendor & supplier performance metrics- Reviewing QC reports and troubleshooting issues identified. Tracking delivery of assets to
- Digital Asset Management systems. Upholding Disney specifications and SLA with vendors. Reviewing and approving invoicing.
- Managing Titles – Responsibilities include managing post charts, on time asset delivery, and weekly milestones are met.
- Vendor & Asset Management – Key day-to-day tasks include extensive vendor & asset management, communication with internal business ops team, dealing with rejections, establishing a process SLA (Service Level Agreement), and managing vendor & supplier performance metrics.
- Studio/Post Production experience.
- Previous experience working with media, post-production vendor, or entertainment studio.
- Knowledge of video and audio file formats.
Qualification & Experience:
- Has in-depth knowledge of best practices and how own area integrates with others; is aware of the competition and the factors that differentiate them in the market.
- Individual has in-depth knowledge and experience in own specialty. Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products or services; acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience. Role exhibits full knowledge and expertise in the function/specialty.
- Is capable of solving complex problems; takes a new perspective on existing solutions. Works independently while receiving minimal guidance.
- Exercises judgment based on the analysis of multiple sources of information.
Company: The Walt Disney Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Burbank, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A