Website The Walt Disney Company
Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) Content Operations is seeking Quality Control Operators (QC Op) with a passion for supporting the entire deliverable supply chain process. From receiving media assets to final distribution, the QC Op has technical mastery in media operations and is proficient in video, audio, and metadata quality control.
- Verifies that deliverables meet the broadcast specification by performing accurate and systematic testing of audio, video and closed captioning to ensure media assets are impairment and artifact free.
- Ability to proficiently operate waveform monitors, vector scopes, audio metering applications, non-linear edit systems, and asset management systems.
- High level of technical knowledge of audio, video, and closed captioning specifications and quality control for broadcast.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Ability to identify and troubleshoot quality control issues.
Qualification & Experience:
- Able to accurately read work order instructions and follow procedures.
- Ability to adapt to ongoing changes in processes, priorities, tasks and workload.
- Self-starter, capable of managing tasks efficiently, able to self-manage with a vested attitude.
- Ability to identify and troubleshoot operational issues in real time while thinking critically to find solutions and implement the corrective actions, including escalation when needed.
- Ability to identify and troubleshoot software and hardware issues.
- Highly organized with the ability to work within a team.
- Great verbal and written communication skills.
Company: The Walt Disney Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A