Website The Walt Disney Company
The Forecasting & Analytics team is highly collaborative and works in an incredibly fast paced environment. The Analyst of ESPN Forecasting will be responsible for building strong partnerships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the details of the various sports across the networks are accurately represented in the forecast and thoroughly understood throughout the team.
- Drive changes to the science in the forecast that will enhance the forecast accuracy.
- We are looking for an individual who is curious, collaborative, results-oriented, relationship driven and can effectively communicate complex initiatives/trends/data to stakeholders.
- Forecasting/Modeling: Collaborate with analytics teams by leveraging statistical and machine learning to measure and project a user’s engagement with the Disney platforms across many KPI’s.
- Data Quality: As a subject matter expert on internal/external data sources, ensure anomalies/bugs are escalated and if needed workarounds developed to ensure the data is as clean as possible, as these KPI’s will become the source of truth for various groups
- Partnership: Partner closely with internal and external business stakeholders to identify and unlock opportunities, and with other data teams to improve platform capabilities around data modeling, testing platforms, and data visualization.
- Collaboration: We are looking for a team member who has a demonstrated past of driving initiatives in a fast paced environment, excellent time management skills, and commitment to contributing effectively in a team environment. .
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal, written, listening)
- Proven history of building relevant qualitative business analyses and insights to drive decision making
- Minimum of 0-2 years of related work experience
- Experience in forecasting, scenario planning, modeling
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience with data visualization tools (Tableau, Looker)
- Strong organizational and time management skills; ability to prioritize, multi-task and work with multiple managers on a variety of projects
- Reliable; resourceful; pro-active in approach to questions, looks for solutions and information in creative ways
- Experience with data management tools (SQL, Snowflake)
- Flexible; embrace new assignments with a can-do attitude; will seek out opportunities to contribute without being asked and strives to autonomously drive impactful projects to completion
- An understanding of online metrics including impressions, page views, visits, reach, retention and the relationship to each other is a plus
- Strong analytic skills, high attention to detail and accuracy in a high-paced ambiguous environment either in a team setting or independently
Company: The Walt Disney Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Seattle, WA, US
Application Deadline: N/A