Assists the General Manager with various administrative tasks to include: filing, running reports, setting appointments, scheduling meetings, gathering information, etc. Assists the HR Manager with daily HR functions in the store. To include: conducting training sessions for new and current associates; completing new hire paperwork; filing; data entry.
- Supports a strong commitment to world class customer service and ensures a pleasant and productive shopping experience for all customers
- Assists the HR Manager with the following:
- Complete all “new hire” paperwork for all new associates
- Conduct orientation for all new associates
- Coordinate the S.T.A.R. Program to include: scheduling, training and reporting.
- Coordinates and schedules Associate training in all areas.
- Completes Data entry for new associates, pay increases, associate reviews, etc.
- Assists with planning and implementing Associate activities
- Gathers data & information, and prepares certain reports as needed by the General Manager
- Maintains strict confidentiality
- Processes and codes invoices & maintains Expense Tracking Worksheet
- Maintains store checkbook register & P-card log
- Maintains the Competitive Shop program & the decoy list
- Orders & monitors store supplies
- Ability to calculate figures such as discounts and make change to customers
- Ability to communicate in a friendly and professional manner to our customers and other associates. Must possess above average communication skills. Ability to facilitate training to groups of up to 25.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with Management, co-workers and customers.
- Ability to operate computerized Point of Sale register system and computerized Phone system
- Ability to use Microsoft Office Word Processor and Spreadsheet software
Qualification & Experience:
- High School education or equivalent experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Administrative
Job Location: Anchorage, AK, US
Application Deadline: N/A