Performs duties associated with store events, participates in “short term” assignments and seasonal events to support the store as needed throughout the year.
- Participates in Store “events” as scheduled.
- Assists with the execution of seasonal events.
- Supports a strong commitment to world class customer service and ensures a pleasant and productive shopping experience for all customers.
- Facilitates “in-house” outdoor skills workshops.
- Keeps work area clean, neat and safe at all times.
- Follows all Company Policies and Procedures.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with Management, coworkers, children and customers.
- Provide a legendary experience for every customer, every time by assisting customers in making buying decisions by: identifying and evaluating customers’ needs, making product recommendations based off of this analysis and promoting programs including, but not limited to CLUB
- Membership, VOC and In-Store Pick-up
- Ability to perform data entry, analyze reports and ledgers
- Ability to function in a noisy and hectic environment, with children and parents
- Ability to calculate figures such as discounts and make change to customers
- Ability to communicate in a friendly and professional manner to our customers and other Associates
- Good Customer Service skills
Qualification & Experience:
- High School education or equivalent experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Salt Lake City, UT, US
Application Deadline: N/A