Position summary: Oversees all Business Office functions and documentation administration related to the sale of ATV’s, UTV’s, and trailers. Performs various selling / customer service activities to assist ATV customers in making informed buying decisions.
- Maintain communication with customer and Service Dept. throughout processing.
- Ensure all sales units and documentation are not released without payment in full.
- Consistently monitor AppOne for finance deals and provide WRFS needed information.
- Coordinate all documentation involved in the sales process, i.e. creation and processing of quotes, entering of customer deposits in IDS, creation of deal jacket, submission of credit application, etc.
- Complete data entry into IDS of all transactions associated with the sale. Accurately post all deals within 24 hours of delivery.
- Inform all customers of finance and insurance product offerings.
- Consistent review of Business Office related Accounts Receivable to ensure timely funding of all deals.
- Complete and file all required title work and associated documentation. Prepare check requests as needed.
- Perform closing activities at the end of each day, i.e. Business Office cash and reconciliation reports, batch detail reports, etc.
- Ensure timely warranty registration of all products within manufacturer requirements.
- Schedule unit Delivery Orientations in conjunction with the Service Department.
- Supports a strong commitment to world class customer service and ensure a pleasant and productive shopping experience for all customers.
- Receive introduction to all customers at time of sales commitment or contact them on the next business day to determine method of payment and discuss scheduling options.
- Accounting for and safekeeping of all funds and customer information received in the Business Office.
- Preparation and presentation of all closing documents to the customer.
- Mathematical Skills / Reasoning Ability Ability to make accurate financial calculations Communication Skills Ability to communicate in a friendly and professional manner with our customers, lending institutions and fellow associates
- Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Ability to perform various functions within Dealership Management data entry system Strong organizational abilities Detail orientated
Qualification & Experience:
- Education and/or Experience High School education or equivalent achievement preferably with emphasis on areas such as general accounting or business mathematics. One-two years previous sales, consumer lending or loan processing experience, preferably within the marine, auto, RV or motorcycle industries, a plus.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Marketing
Job Location: Salt Lake City, UT, US
Application Deadline: N/A