Performs work in the Receiving area of the store to include merchandise stocking, inventory control, pricing and, merchandise returns.
- Follows all Company Policies and Procedures
- Keeps work area clean, neat and safe
- Supports a strong commitment to world class customer service and ensures a pleasant and productive shopping experience for all customers
- Maintains Receiving area layout as set by the Corporate Office
- Interacts with other associates in a friendly, positive and professional manner
- Knowledgeable of advertised sales
- Unloads trucks, stocks merchandise, tickets merchandise and processes returns.
- Ability to communicate in a friendly and professional manner to our customers and other associates
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds, repeatedly
- Able to stand for extended periods
- Able to walk long distances, repeatedly
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with Management, coworkers and customers.
Qualification & Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: Salt Lake City, UT, US
Application Deadline: N/A