The Business Strategy and Development Analyst will play an integral part in the development, implementation and tracking of high priority strategic initiatives. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a highly analytical role, where he/she prepared fact based analysis in order to generate thoughtful recommendations for key decision makers in the organization.
- Provide data analysis and insights to support/disprove business hypotheses.
- Support senior leadership with the creation of presentations for ownership and internal meetings.
- Assist in the development of Aéropostale and Nautica’s long-term growth strategy.
- Manage the implementation of cross functional projects that result in profitable growth for the company.
- Track and measure progress of ongoing corporate strategic initiatives.
- Monitor and share competitor and industry trends.
- Ability to handle sensitive information with a high level of confidentiality
- Bachelor’s Degree; focus in Business Administration
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- 2-4 years’ work experience, preferably in strategy or management consulting
- Displays a sense of urgency; manages time efficiently and can meet tight deadlines
- Strong multi-tasker; flexible to changing priorities and managing multiple projects
Qualification & Experience:
- Prior experience in apparel retail is a plus
- Ability to synthesize information into effective strategies and innovative insights and then translate into actionable recommendations
- Proficient in PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong project management skills
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lyndhurst, NJ, US
Application Deadline: N/A