Website Capital One
Capital One is a diversified bank that offers a broad array of financial products and services to consumers, business and commercial clients. Capital One is one of the nation’s top 10 banks and has one of the most widely recognized brands in America. Capital One is filled with bright, creative, forward-thinking (people/individuals) who share an entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for what they do every day. By bringing together associates with a variety of thoughts, ideas and backgrounds, Capital One has created a unique and refreshing bank atmosphere of excitement, encouragement and energy.
- Prepares annual performance appraisals on staff in the region, salary recommendations, terminations and staffing.
- Reviews and establishes objectives and procedures, administering policies as they affect the business banking operation within the assigned region.
- Manages the Business Bankers, Administrative Assistants and other clerical personnel within the assigned region.
- Provides ongoing group and individual training for Business Bankers in regard to sales techniques, calling strategies, product knowledge/awareness, presentation skills and SBB practices and procedures.
- Manages Business Banking Officers to effectively meet customer and bank demands. Reviewing and augmenting the activities of business banking officers through direct client contact.
- Maintains a sales culture within the region which is consistent with corporate sales strategies and objectives.
- Formal Credit Analysis training
- 5 years of experience leading a sales team
- Experience with training and development.
- 3 years of commercial lending experience.
- At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Qualification & Experience:
- At least 5 years of experience in Business Banking
- Bachelor’s Degree or Military Experience
Company: Capital One
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: McLean, VA, US
Application Deadline: N/A