Website Busch Garden
Performing daily costume maintenance; laundry, hand and machine sewing repairs, paint touch-ups, tidying of backstage change areas.
- Assisting with fittings and alterations, as well as general Technician crew calls during rehearsal/production.
- Organizing and performing quick changes during up to six 30 minute shows per day.
- Communicating effectively with their Tech Team and with the Costume Shop.
Qualification & Experience:
- Must be able to lift 50+ lbs.
- Use of industrial sewing machines, craftwork, wig and hair styling, and makeup application are considered a plus.
- Attendance at a 4-year University with a Theatre major or correlating experience.
- Minimum 2 years working in the field of costumes in film or theatre; dressing, wardrobe, stitching, or laundry applies. Any wig experience is a plus.
Company: Busch Garden
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Williamsburg, VA, US
Application Deadline: N/A