Website Busch Garden
As a Prep Cook, you’ll play a key role in the preparation of our high-quality food. As you’re helping to get our delicious food ready, you’ll follow all safety and HACCP guidelines, use proper protective gear, and ensure that food is prepared to the proper temperature
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Cook high-quality food to menu specifications
- Utilize automated kitchen equipment, including French fry fryer, conveyor automatic broiler, flat top grill, etc.
- Prep food using basic kitchen equipment, such as tilt skillet, small mixer, convection oven, etc.
- Complete food prep by cutting and chopping of vegetables, fruits and meats
- Keep all assigned areas clean and sanitary
- Assemble wraps, sandwiches, salads, fruit cups, etc.
Qualification & Experience:
- Ability to understand and follow all recipes
- Strong multi-tasking and teamwork abilities
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Preferred experience in a high-volume food operation.
- Flexibility to work a schedule that includes weekends, evenings, and holidays
- Positive attitude to ensure excellent guest service
- Must be able to walk and stand for long periods of time in extreme weather conditions
- Preferred back-of-house cooking experience or ability to learn and develop
Company: Busch Garden
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Orlando, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A