Website Busch Garden
Responsible for supervising a shift within a specific outlet Establishes and maintains a positive atmosphere which ensures the highest level of ambassador performance and guest service while enforcing and complying with safety procedures and guidelines. Supervise, train, and coaches ambassadors while ensuring proper training and development in accordance with SEA guidelines, such as minor infractions (i.e. attendance, grooming, etc.).
- Operate equipment and directly supervise projects/crews.
- Safely utilize hand tools and operate power equipment.
- Accurately tracks ambassador labor to include daily scheduling and break management.
- Assists ambassadors with all duties as needed.
- Ensures cleanliness/safety standards are met in/on landscape beds, pathways, and other areas as designated by leadership.
- Complies with area opening and closing procedures and ensures all ambassadors complete tasks within a timely manner.
- Provides excellent guest service to guests and ambassadors.
- Have a minimum of three (3) months park experience or (3) months external landscape leadership experience.
- Be able to lift, pull, and push a minimum of 75 lbs.
- Be able to provide approved footwear (black or brown OSHA approved Safety Toe Nonslip Boots; must come above ankle) upon first date of employment.
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Be able to walk, crouch, and stand for long periods of time in extreme weather conditions.
- Have a working knowledge of the English language with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Qualification & Experience:
- Possess a valid driver’s license and obtain a SeaWorld driving permit.
- Be able to successfully complete all legal, company, and department training requirements to include but not limited to passing required tests and certifications within established timelines
- Be able to multitask while maintaining a positive attitude.
- Be able to pass all provided Horticulture department training.
- Be willing to comply with and ensure ambassadors comply with all SEA grooming guidelines and employment standards.
- Have flexibility in occasionally working weekends, evenings and holidays.
- Be comfortable with exposure to noise and vibrations.
- Consistently practices safe work habits including, but not limited to the use of personal protective equipment, lifting, and reporting of unsafe situations.
Company: Busch Garden
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Antonio, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A