Website Busch Garden
Busch Gardens is a place of thrills, fun and positive, lasting memories. And that’s just what it’s like to work here! As a key member of our team, you’ll play a major role in bringing happiness and excitement to people from around the world. If you’re dedicated, dependable and driven to deliver exceptional guest service, this is place for you!
- Conduct General Liability Accident Investigations and input all required information into online reporting system
- Assists with other duties as assigned
- Handle confidential information with care and security
- Respond to guest and ambassadors incidents, act as park safety liaison, and consistently demonstrate courteous and professional behavior for all guests and ambassadors while gathering facts about an incident
- Have working knowledge of computers and applicable software i.e., MS Excel, Word, and Power Point.
- At least 18 years of age or older.
- Environmental, Health, or Safety related experience preferred.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
Qualification & Experience:
- Have a valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record per HR standards
- Be willing to work a flexible schedule to include weekdays, weekends, evenings, and holidays
- Be able to stand, walk distances, bend, lift objects of various weights, and work for prolonged periods of time in extreme weather conditions.
- Have strong analytical aptitude, working knowledge of computers, strong communication and organizational skills, and the ability to handle multiple and varied tasks in a team environment.
- Be able to successfully complete all legal, company and department training requirements within established timelines.
- Provide excellent service to guests and ambassadors.
Company: Busch Garden
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Williamsburg, VA, US
Application Deadline: N/A