Website Busch Gardens
At SeaWorld, we’re passionate about caring for animals. In fact, we’ve already rescued over 39,000 animals (and counting!). And we can save you from being stuck in just another job. Join us and help bring joy, excitement, and lasting memories to people from around the world. We’re seeking enthusiastic, dedicated and hard-working individuals in a wide variety of roles. Join us and play an important part on our incredible team!
- Assist with staff meetings and events as needed.
- Act as a liaison and provide support to the Executive Leadership Team. Adhere to compliance with applicable rules and regulations set in bylaws regarding Park matters.
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks that facilitate the Park President’s ability to effectively lead the organization, including: assisting with special projects; designing and producing complex documents, reports, and presentations; collecting and preparing information for meetings with staff and outside parties; composing and preparing correspondence; maintaining contact lists; making travel arrangements; and completing expense and mileage reports.
- Prioritize inquiries and requests while troubleshooting conflicts; make judgements and recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day engagements.
- Provide “gatekeeper” and “gateway” role, providing a bridge for smooth communication between the Park President and staff, demonstrating
- leadership to maintain credibility, trust, and support with the Executive Leadership Team. Complete projects by assigning work to appropriate staff, including the Executive Leadership Team, on behalf of the Park President.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the Park President, including those of a highly confidential or critical nature. Prioritize and determine appropriate course of action, referral, or response, exercising judgement to reflect
- Park President’s style and organization policy.
- Work closely with the Park President to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Act as a “barometer,” having a sense for the issues taking place in the environment and keeping the Park President updated. Anticipate Park President’s needs in advance of meetings, conferences, etc.
- Work with the Executive Leadership Team to coordinate the Park President’s outreach activities. Follow up on contacts made by the Park
- President to cultivate ongoing relationships.
- Replenish office materials such as snacks, printer supplies, paper, office supplies, etc.
- Provide hospitality to all guests and help to create a welcoming environment.
- Provide event management support as requested.
- Assist in the selection of vendors and purchase equipment, services, and supplies necessary for operation of organization.
Qualification & Experience:
- Respond to inquiries and manage community outreach partnership and communications
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including working on Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Invest in building long-lasting relationships both externally and internally.
- At least 18 years of age
- Process and distribute daily mail.
- High school diploma.
- Other projects/duties as assigned for the overall benefit of the organization.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret financial reports, and legal documents.
Company: Busch Gardens
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Diego, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A