Website Busch Garden
SeaWorld Parks and Entertainment has rescued more than 36,000 animals over the last five decades! At our parks, you’re more than an employee. You’re an Ambassador… And what we do is more than a job. Every day, we inspire guests to take action to protect our natural world. Become a SeaWorld Ambassador and be part of something real and amazing!
- Conduct informative and engaging animal presentations
- Assist guests with stingray interactions at Stingray Lagoon
- Fulfill primary responsibilities of all preceding job descriptions and perform other duties as assigned
- Initiate interactions with guests to proactively provide animal and park information at SeaWorld
- Help educate park guests, school groups, camp participants and private groups about the animals that call SeaWorld home
- Ensures safety of guests at animal exhibits throughout the park.
- Enthusiastically represents SeaWorld by displaying a positive attitude and commitment to quality throughout all aspects of the job
Qualification & Experience:
- Available to work varying shifts/hours based on business need, to include opening, mid- and closing shifts, nights, weekends, and holidays
- Demonstrate high quality guest service skills
- Able to meet company driving guidelines.
- Valid state driver’s license with a good driving record and proof of insurance.
- Able to successfully complete all legal, company, and department training requirements to include, but not limited to, passing required tests and certifications within established timelines
- At least 18 years old
- Able to demonstrate strong verbal communication skills
- Comfortable learning to talk on a microphone, prior public speaking is a plus
- High School diploma or equivalent required; college coursework preferred.
- Able to follow all park and departmental policies and procedures
- Willing to comply with all SEA grooming guidelines, safety, and employment standards.
Company: Busch Garden
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Orlando, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A