Website Busch Garden
Oversee the day to day operation of the Central Bakery and Food Production. Enthusiastically represents SeaWorld by displaying a positive attitude, high level of energy and commitment to quality throughout all aspects of the job. Ensure excellent customer service by responding to customer requirements, expectations, and needs. Responsible for new product development as well as maintaining existing recipes.
- Develops and implements new ideas and work, and takes the responsibility for the daily operation of the Bakery.
- Coaches, teaches and develops Team Members.
- Responsible for facility sanitation and equipment repairs.
- Plan and conduct biweekly management staff and weekly park manager meetings.
- Occasionally assist with other locations and areas in the park as needed; other duties as assigned.
- Responsible for the Central Bakery expense budget (labor,cleaning supplies, cost of sales, maintenance and purchase).
- Plan and oversee restaurant pre-season opening and post-season closings.
- Creates new bread and dessert items.
Qualification & Experience:
- College degree or Bakery degree from an accredited institution preferred.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business correspondence and financial reports.
- Posses a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals.
- Demonstrate excellent supervisory skills.
- At least 5 years of management experience in large bakery operations such as theme park, school or the military; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Skilled in cakes and torts.
- Minimum of 2 years chocolate and sugar work preferred.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers or ambassadors.
Company: Busch Garden
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: San Diego, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A