Website Busch Garden
As an Assistant Supervisor for Guest Arrival, you’ll help lead and inspire a team to deliver great guest experiences from the get-go. You’ll model and perform the highest standards of service as you foster a positive atmosphere for everyone you come into contact with. Get ready to help us show our best right when guests first show up!
- Be able to successfully complete all legal, company and department training requirements to include but not limited to passing required tests and certifications within established timelines
- Consistently practices safe work habits including, but not limited to the use of personal protective equipment, lifting, and reporting of unsafe situations.
- Be able to walk and stand for long periods of time in extreme weather conditions
- Be willing to comply with and ensure ambassadors comply with all SEA grooming guidelines and employment standards.
- Provide excellent guest service to guests and ambassadors.
- Be willing to work a flexible schedule that includes weekdays, weekends, evenings, and holidays
- Ability to complete CPR/AED training/certification
- During peak season, at least 3 days of unrestricted availability with one day being a weekend day, and availability to work holidays
- At least 18 years old
- Valid state driver’s license
- Ability to be certified on all attractions
- During the off season, at least 2 days of unrestricted availability with one day being a weekend day, and availability to work holidays
Qualification & Experience:
- Comfortable working outdoors, around water and at heights up to 350 ft.
- Previous leadership experience highly desirable
- Computer proficiency with MS Office
- Ability to train on and use protective gear
- Related Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Flexibility in working varied hours
- Ability to remain calm and professional during challenging situations
- Previous cash handling experience and ability to work multiple selling systems
- Outstanding communication, public speaking, problem solving and interpersonal skills
Company: Busch Garden
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: San Diego, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A