Website Busch Garden
Join us at Sesame Place and help bring joy, excitement, and lasting memories to people from around the world. We’re seeking enthusiastic, dedicated and hard-working individuals in a wide variety of roles. Come and play an important part on our incredible team today!
- Ensure all aquatics team members receive required skills audits.
- Coordinate and implement all aspects of American Red Cross training and certification for Aquatics, Security, Rides Leadership, and Full Time Team Members.
- Supervise and develop part-time Aquatics Trainers.
- You will work with the Aquatics Manager to monitor department hiring to ensure adequate staffing levels are met.
- Partner with scheduling team to review and ensure proper staffing levels
- You will work with the Aquatics Manager to monitor and manage the labor budget for aquatics trainings.
- Assist the Aquatics Manager with American Red Cross audits and SEA Audits.
- Coordinate and implement all aspects of Aquatics training and certification including American Red Cross trainings, job specific trainings, department orientations, and in-service trainings.
- Maintain team member files, training paperwork and systems.
- Responsible for the training and development of approximately 300 team members.
- Certified Lifeguard Instructor with at least 2 years of lifeguard training experience.
- Minimum 2 years lifeguarding/shallow water guarding experience in a park setting.
- Possess excellent planning, multi-tasking and organizational skills.
Qualification & Experience:
- Ability to successfully complete all legal, company and department training requirements to include but not limited to passing required tests and certifications within established timelines
- Ability to obtain ARC Lifeguard Instructor Trainer certification.
- Willingness to comply and ensure all team members comply with all SEA grooming guidelines and employment standards
- Availability to work flexible hours including nights, weekends and holidays.
Company: Busch Garden
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Langhorne, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A