Website Busch Garden
As a Baker, you’ll ensure only the finest baked products are made and packaged for our parks. This involves producing delicious pastries, desserts, and other baked goods in order to deliver an exceptional experience to guests and Ambassadors alike
- Consistently practices safe work habits to include but not limited to use of personal protective equipment, lifting, and reporting of unsafe situations.
- Works as part of a team to increase productivity and while providing excellent guest service.
- Performs repetitive movement such as, rolling dough, decorating pastries, and slicing cakes and meats.
- Operates commercial kitchen equipment and follows safety, sanitation, and temperature procedures.
- Ensures that only the highest quality products are produced and packaged.
- Operates a meat slicer to prepare meats distributed to various park restaurants while complying with safety guidelines.
- Provides excellent guest service to guests and ambassadors. Maintains a professional appearance that meets grooming and food safety standards.
- Performs general housekeeping duties such as but not limited to sweeping, mopping, washing dishes, and other general housekeeping duties.
- Produces various pastries, desserts, and baked goods.
- Minimum of 6 mos. experience as a baker in a high volume bakery or currently or previously enrolled in culinary school
- Possess basic knife skills and a basic knowledge of cake decorating
- At least 18 years old
- Able to walk and stand for long periods of time in extreme weather conditions
- Willing to work a flexible schedule that includes weekdays, weekends, evenings, and holidays
- Able to push/pull a minimum of 50 lbs
Qualification & Experience:
- Able to perform repetitive hand/arm movements for long periods of time
- Willing to comply with all grooming standards and SEA standards
- Able to multitask while maintaining a positive attitude to ensure excellent guest service
- Energetic and willing to learn
- Consistently practices safe work habits including but not limited to the use of personal protective equipment, lifting and reporting of unsafe situations
- Able to successfully complete all legal, company and department training requirements to include but not limited to passing required tests and certifications within established timelines
- Willing to work as part of a team
- Consistently practices safe work habits including, but not limited to the use of personal protective equipment, lifting and reporting of unsafe situations
- Willing to comply with and ensure ambassadors comply with all SEA grooming guidelines and employment standards
Company: Busch Garden
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: San Antonio, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A