Website Busch Garden
Be responsible for supervising a shift within a specific outlet. Establish and maintain a positive atmosphere which ensures the highest level of ambassador performance and guest service while enforcing and complying with safety procedures and guidelines. Supervise, train, and coach ambassadors while ensuring proper training and development in accordance with SEA guidelines, such as minor infractions (i.e. attendance, grooming, etc.).
- Ensure cleanliness standards are met in/on restrooms, pathways, and other areas as designated by leadership.
- Accurately track ambassador labor to include daily scheduling and break management.
- Comply with area opening and closing procedures and ensures all ambassadors complete tasks within a timely manner.
- Assist ambassadors with animal program check-ins, rescheduling, and any issues that may arise.
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Be able to provide approved footwear (e.g. approved non-slip shoes, steel-toed shoes, specified color requirements, etc.) upon first date of
- Have a working knowledge of the English language with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Have a minimum of three (3) months park experience or (3) months external leadership industry experience.
Qualification & Experience:
- Be able to walk and stand for long periods of time in extreme weather conditions
- Consistently practices safe work habits including, but not limited to the use of personal protective equipment, lifting, and reporting of unsafe situations.
- Provide excellent guest service to guests and ambassadors.
- Be willing to comply with and ensure ambassadors comply with all SEA grooming guidelines and employment standards.
- Be able to successfully complete all legal, company and department training requirements to include but not limited to passing required tests and certifications within established timelines
- Be willing to work a flexible schedule that includes weekdays, weekends, evenings, and holidays
Company: Busch Garden
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: San Antonio, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A