Website Busch Garden
As an Assistant Supervisor for Guest Arrival, you’ll lead an incredible team in delivering an exemplary level of guest service, scanning all admission products, and ensuring safe guest flow. Get ready to help us show our best right when guests first show up.
- Supervising a shift within a specific outlet.
- Supervises, trains, and counsels ambassadors while ensuring proper training and development in accordance with SEA guidelines; such as minor infractions (i.e. attendance, grooming, cash handling, etc.).
- Establishes and maintains a positive atmosphere which ensures the highest level of ambassador performance and guest service while enforcing and complying with safety procedures and guidelines.
- Complies with area opening and closing procedures and ensures all ambassadors complete tasks within a timely manner.
- Accurately tracks ambassador labor to include daily scheduling and break management.
- Performing job duties/tasks of positions within scope of supervision.
- Able to perform job duties/task and meet the minimum qualifications of the positions within the scope of supervision.
- Have a minimum of three (3) months park experience with no significant performance deficiencies within that period or equivalent 3 months external leadership industry experience.
- Have working knowledge of the English language with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- At least 18 years old
- Able to provide approved footwear (e.g. approved non-slip shoes, steel-toed shoes, specified color requirements, etc.) upon first date of employment.
Qualification & Experience:
- Responsible for maintaining and accurate of understand of guest arrival products and procedures
- Willing to comply with and ensure ambassadors comply with all SEA grooming guidelines and employment standards.
- Willing to work a flexible schedule that includes weekdays, weekends, evenings, and holidays.
- Provides excellent guest service to guests and ambassadors.
- Able to successfully complete all legal, company and department training requirements to include but not limited to passing required tests and certifications within established timelines.
- Consistently practices safe work habits including, but not limited to, the use of personal protective equipment, lifting, and reporting of unsafe situations.
- Opportunities to be cross trained in other areas of the park, as needed
- Able to walk and stand for long periods of time in extreme weather conditions.
Company: Busch Garden
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Williamsburg, VA, US
Application Deadline: N/A